Recipe 6: Banana Almond Oatmeal
Oatmeal is one of the best breakfast foods, but people often think it is too bland and boring to eat. But there is a healthy way to eat oatmeal and still have a great tasting breakfast!
1/2 Cup Oatmeal
1 Cup Water
1/2 Banana, Thinly Sliced
1 Spoonful of Honey
1 Spoonful of Chopped Almonds (or hazelnuts, pecans, etc.)
A dash of milk
Boil the water and then add the oatmeal. Cook for 1 minute while stirring occasionally so the oatmeal doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan. Put the finished oatmeal in a bowl and splash a little bit of milk in the bowl. Put banana slices and chopped almonds over. Drizzle the honey on top and serve with coffee.
Have a good day!
- on-a-permanent-diet likes this
- destlovesjerry likes this
- devilsdancing likes this
- hulahulahooper likes this
- healthy-and-fit-as-hell reblogged this from foodies101guide
- teadrinkerbookreader likes this
- runningchangedmylife likes this
- iwanttoholdyourhand likes this
- kweenkaylan likes this
- foodies101guide posted this